Saturday 20 October 2012

Hello!

Hello! I'm Elfie, and my blog is going to be a mix of everything I love - fashion, art, hair, beauty, etc. I am currently doing A Levels, and hoping to do an art degree of some form. If you don't know me, I have a passion for fashion - I am obsessed with spotting trends, although my limited budget doesn't always mean I can follow them. So, I have decided to focus this blog mainly on trend-spotting, fashion and my own wardrobe as well as other things - I have a wide collection of make up which I have steadily trialed to blog about, and I'm extremely experimental with my hair, so I have hair products galore in my room! I also hope to do some DIY fashion, for example dip dying, and editing older clothes. So, hopefully, you'll see me as soon as possible!
Love from
Elfie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment